Churches, schools, and libraries usually have rooms that they want to rent out. Businesses can have conference rooms left empty when their employees aren’t using them. Renting them out can increase their revenue. Organizing the rentals of all those rooms can be difficult, especially when it’s the responsibility of volunteers or employees with a lot of other work on their hands. One way to easily solve this issue is by taking advantage of room scheduling program software.
Lots of locations still use paper or spreadsheets to track their rentals. With room scheduling software, it is far easier for clients to book – they just have to visit the page online! Organizers can track their rentals and view reports on pricing and scheduling much faster. Here are some amazing features that our room scheduling software offers:
- Peak pricing for busy times
- Offer prepaid or unpaid options during scheduling
- Send invoices with payment via the web
- Custom durations and pricing
- Offer special rates per group or scheduling rights
- Ability to offer addons (such as for projectors)
- Limit how far people can schedule or how much notice you need
Access and Booking Features
- Access from desktop and custom mobile app
- No double booking
- Offer email or text reminders
- Get signed waivers for liability and cancellation policies
Room scheduling software can be valuable for all sorts of organizations, from churches to businesses. Empty rooms can be used for multiple reasons by people willing to rent them. Make the organization easier for your company and start using room scheduling software.
For more information on how eSoft Planner’s scheduling and management software, including our room scheduling program, can benefit you, schedule a demo with us today.