Collection of your personal information When eSoft Planner collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- Submission of proposal for services
- Collaboration efforts
- Registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- To provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the eSoft Planner website.
Uses of your personal information We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the esoftplanner.com or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.
- To meet contract obligations.
Accessing and updating your personal information We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information. Our site allows you to make these updates yourself online via the user profile.
Unsubscribing Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the user profile. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing. You may also unsubscribe from eSoft’s various newsletters by sending a letter, including your name, email address and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from to: eSoft Planner C/O PPC Communications 7353 East Kemper Road, Suite C Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Non-personal information collection We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Personalization We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through esoftplanner.com websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of your personal information eSoft is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Data retention eSoft will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Linked websites Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Need assistance? Need help with an update, access, or unsubscribe request? Please contact us @ 513.791.4940.
Last update: October 6, 2008