eSoft Planner Lets You Follow the Pattern
Just like it takes to make a quilt or a sweater, there’s an enormous amount of work that goes into running a sewing studio. You need a system that will help make managing the space possible.
Sewing studios are gathering places and serve as areas for crafty people to join together as a community. The space lends itself to sewing lessons, sewing classes, sewing machine rentals, and even retail sales of fabric and supplies. eSoft Planner is the go-to facility management software to save your small business time and money, reduce administrative costs, eliminate scheduling confusion, and improve customer service and cash flow.
eSoft Planner provides everything you need to manage the daily operations of a sewing studio. There’s an old saying about nothing haunting you more than the fabric you didn’t buy. Don’t miss out on the opportunities eSoft can bring to your business!
- Whether it’s a one-time event or a recurring session, limit both private and semi-private sewing and crafting lessons by location and instructor
- Ensure your organization’s resources are used to their fullest by managing sales and inventory for your retail sales of fabric, equipment, and crafting supplies, both in-store and online
- Bundle your sewing lessons or classes services together for special prices, and set expiration dates and purchase-by dates
- Maintain a centralized client registration database by setting signup deadlines, enrollment and age restrictions, schedule repeating series, and more for your sewing classes
- Pricing based on the modules and packages you utilize ‒
flexible and scalable
- Cost does not increase as you add members or staff, and no revenue sharing in our pricing model
- Pay only for the modules that you use