We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
If you are a motivated, self-starter type who has a passion for lifelong learning, challenge, and growth, then a position with eSoft Planner by PPC Communications may be right for you. As a small, but fast-growing company, we succeed because of our talented and dedicated employees.
We strongly embrace diversity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualities that we look for in our employees include:
- sense of humor
- initiative, and
Career opportunities typically range from Customer Success Coaches to Sales, Marketing, and Information Technology.
Current Open Positions
PHP Web Developer
Seeking a dedicated, passionate Developer to maintain our legacy PHP software, our customer websites, and contribute to the next generation of our product suite. This role works closely with other developers on a variety of tasks as needed including: development of new features, bug fixes, data fixes and quality assurance testing of our legacy PHP software and developement and management of our customer’s WordPress websites. This role reports to the President & Client Implementation Manager.
- 3-5 or more years experience developing complex web applications using PHP
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational databases particularly MySQL and Postgresql
- Experience with testing tools such as behave, selenium, PHPUnit, etc
- Experience with version control tools especially GIT
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with Linux and web hosting platforms
- Experience with cloud platforms particularly AWS, Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Sass, Gulp and other build tools for front end technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with asynchronous message queues like RabbitMQ
- Python/React JS experience
- Angular 1.x experience
- Any mobile development experience
Position is full-time; paid time off; Medical, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, & Simple IRA plans
Join the Team!
PPC Communications/eSoft Planner is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people willing to go the extra mile on a daily basis. We offer career advancement opportunities for those that demonstrate excellent work ethic and effect positive results.
Interested candidates can email a cover letter and resume to Mike Meszaros CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org