VIP Membership Terms
• Right to reserve two 30-minute sessions in cages or pitching mounds in the VIP Member Area per day, subject to availability. (Only two sessions can be reserved per day, but Member can stay longer if no other Member has reserved the cage). Unused reservations are forfeited at the end of the month.
• Ability to reserve cages online or via telephone 7 days in advance.
• Access to the VIP Member Area including VIP Member Lounge on second floor, during VIP hours.
• Discounts on retail merchandise in the Club House store and commercial cages.
• Practice baseballs will be provided during Club House business hours.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
Due to the limited number of memberships available, we require a 24 hour advance notice of any session cancellation. You may cancel online or by calling Marucci Club House. Members who consistently make reservations and do not show up will lose the privilege of advance reservation online.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather/hazardous conditions, Marucci Club House will follow the
Travis and Hays County School District closings. If that district is closed for the day, Marucci Club House will be closed for the day. If inclement weather starts in the afternoon, the facility may close at the discretion of Management.
A monthly membership will incur a charge at the beginning of each month. If you would like to cancel your monthly membership, you may do so by calling 737-443-9191. If payment fails to process within 7 days, your membership will be terminated.
Annual memberships require upfront payment for the entire year. There are no partial or full refunds once the membership has been purchased.
Families with players in the same household may select a family plan at a discounted price to provide a membership for two or more members of the same family.
Additional Rules and Regulations:
• VIP area may only be used by the individual who purchased the membership and his/her parent or legal guardian. No friends or teammates or siblings are allowed to utilize the VIP area as part of this membership if they are not VIP members. Violating this rule will forfeit your membership with no refund. If you would like a friend, teammate or other family member to join you, there will be an additional cost of $15 per person.
• Only the hitter and pitcher can be in the cage at the same time. Everyone else must stand outside of the cage and fenced area.
• All non-participants must stay out of the training area. Seating is available outside the cages. All non-participating children must be supervised by an adult.
• Any and all juveniles (under 17) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Athletes not in session must remain outside the cages seating area.
• If you or your guests cause damage to the premises due to horseplay or violating Club House rules, you will be held financially responsible for damages caused.
• Once the commercial cages open to the public at Club House are closed, only the VIP Member Area will be available for use. Attempting to enter the non-member area will immediately forfeit your membership without refund. If the police are called due to setting off the security alarm in the non-member area, you will be charged a $50 fee.
• No paid instruction is allowed at the Club House by non-Marucci employees unless agreed upon by Club House staff. If it is determined by the Club House staff that a VIP Member is providing or receiving paid instruction by non-Marucci employees, the membership will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.
• You or your guests must wear helmets at all times when inside the batting cages of Club House’s VIP area.
• The terms of this Membership Agreement may be updated at any time by Marucci Club House.