Waiver of Liability and Release for
Inside Corner Baseball LLC
I hereby and agree that participation in the Batting Cages / Baseball Instruction located within Inside Corner Baseball has inherent risks. In consideration of the services provided by the Inside Corner Baseball, their agents, officers, participants, consultants, employees, volunteers, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I agree and certify as follows:
1) I acknowledge and fully understand that the participant (if participant is 18 years of age or older) or parent / legal guardian of the minor participant I am registering for services with ICB will be engaging in activities that may involve risk of serious injury which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The risks may include, but are not limited to, nature of the activity, latent or apparent defects of conditions in equipment or property supplied by Inside Corner Baseball or other entity, acts of other participants in the activity, employees or agents of the Inside Corner Baseball, my own physical condition, acts or omissions, conditions of the Inside Corner Baseball facility and surrounding grounds or terrain and accidents connected with their use; first aid emergency treatment or other services.
2) I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participating in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect, in spite of the risks, to participate. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury.
3) On behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives I hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inside Corner Baseball, and each of their respective commissioners, directors, agents, volunteers and other employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, distributors, and agents, other Inside Corner baseball participants, and if applicable, operator or lessors of premises used to conduct the event/activity, from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands of causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of the Inside Corner Baseball equipment or facilities.
4) I hereby certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in these activities or alternatively I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5) I hereby certify that I have read and am familiar with the Batting Cage Rules and Regulations (found on main page of website) and will comply with conditions set forth therein.
6) I acknowledge and certify that I am at least 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of the participant under 18, and I agree I or my minor child will wear a helmet at all times while in the Batting Cages. I hereby provide Inside Corner Baseball permission to administer basic First Aid and I authorize Inside Corner Baseball or its agents or employees to contact 911 or other emergency personnel as needed.
By accepting this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt, or property is damaged during participation in any activity at the Inside Corner Baseball or other location when participating in an Inside Corner Baseball activity a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Inside Corner Baseball and each of the other parties listed in Paragraph 3 above on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.