Release of Liability/Informed Consent/Cancellation Policy
1. In consideration of myself and/or a family member being allowed to participate in the sports training activities and programs of The Five Lakes, LLC DBA Mac N Seitz Baseball and Softball Academy and to use its facilities, equipment, and services, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release, and discharge The Five Lakes, LLC DBA Mac N Seitz Baseball and Softball Academy or its employees or contractors and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries of damages to my person and any family member and/or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any activities, programs or services of The Five Lakes, LLC DBA Mac N Seitz Baseball and Softball Academy or its employees or contractors or the use of any equipment at various sites, including home, provided by and or recommended by The Five Lakes, LLC DBA Mac N Seitz Baseball and Softball Academy or its employees or contractors.
2. I have been informed of, understand and am aware that baseball, softball, performance training, related activities related to sports training, including the use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity. I also have been informed of, understand and am aware that sports training activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I and/or a family member am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
3. I do hereby further declare myself and/or my family member(s) to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent participation in these activities or use of equipment or machinery. I do hereby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for participation in the sports related activities, programs, and use of exercise equipment. I also acknowledge that it has been recommended that I and/or my family members have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with a family physician as to sports activity, physical activity, exercise, and use of exercise equipment. I acknowledge that either I and/or my family member(s) have had a physical examination and have been given my family’s physician’s permission to participate or I and/or my family member(s) have decided to participate in the activities, programs and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for myself and my family members participation in said activities, program and use of equipment.
4. I understand that The Five Lakes, LLC DBA Mac N Seitz Baseball and Softball Academy providing and maintaining an exercise/fitness program for me or a family member does not constitute an acknowledgment, representation of indication of physiological well-being or a medical opinion relating thereto.
5. Cancellation Policy: You will forfeit or be charged a fee if you fail to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. You will forfeit or be charged a fee for a private lesson if you fail to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. For camps, clinics, and classes please visit the appropriate page on our website. Please see our website for applicable fees.
By accepting this agreement electronically you agree to all aforementioned items stated above.
Witness (Employee of The Five Lakes LLC):________________________________________