This is a great option for serious baseball players who are faced with cyber school for part of the time in the fall. This is what it looks like:
1. Go to No Offseason Baseball season one afternoon per week from 1 pm to 4 pm. (Note, in the unlikely event that kids go back to school full time in the fall, this hours of this program will be adjusted so that it will become an "after school" program.)
2. During that time, all athletes will hit, throw and get a strength and conditioning session in.
3. Each athlete also will get two private 30 minute sessions per month with a trainer of their choice.
4. Any additional private 30 minute sessions can be purchased at the discounted rate of $30 per 30 minute session.
5. This program includes the Grand Slam Membership which means that athletes can come to No Offseason Baseball and hit at any time on a first come, first served basis.
This is a value of $330 per month for only $265 per month.
Sign up for 1 month or multiple months.