For a one time payment of $100, college students who are baseball players can have unlimited access to the batting cages at No Offseason Baseball during their Christmas break on a first come, first served basis according to the following rules:
1. Use the batting cages on Mondays through Fridays before 3 pm.
2. Saturdays as follows: 12/15 after 1 pm, 12/22 after 10:30 am, 12/29 after 10:30 am, 1/5 from 11 am to 3 pm, 1/12 from 11 am to 3 pm, 1/19 from 11 am to 3 pm, 1/26 from 1 pm to 3 pm.
3. Sundays as follows: 12/16 before 3 pm, 12/23 all day, 12/30 all day, 1/6 from 1 pm to 3 pm, 1/13 from 1 pm to 3 pm, 1/20 from 1 pm to 3 pm and 1/27 from 1 pm to 3 pm.
2. Memberships are personal. For example, if there are two siblings who want a membership, they both have to pay $100.
3. You are not permitted to bring a friend. If you are bringing a friend, they need to buy a membership. If they are coming one time only, then they need to log onto our system and purchase a batting cage rental.
4. If another member is waiting for a cage, limit your time to 20 minutes. Note that this shouldn't be a problem even during the week between Christmas and New Years.
5. Leave the place neater than you found it. Pick up baseballs. Throw away your garbage.
7. Ask Chuck before using the HitTrax.
8. Cages are available first come, first served, based on a published schedule.