John Vanderzicht Memorial Pool is Open!
(Swim Lesson Parents! PuddleJumpers has returned! 9:30am. M-TH for June!)
Monday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.- 5:45 p.m.
What to Expect:
• Reservations are suggested to ensure we have space available for your swim activity. Having a reservation makes the check in process quicker for you upon arrival as well.
• Residency verification is required to receive resident pricing. To verify your residency, please visit the front desk with a photo ID or utility bill showing your Oak Harbor address. You only need to do this once per year.
• Children ages 6 and under must have a responsible individual in a swimsuit in the water with them at all times. Children 10 years and younger must have a responsible individual in the facility.
• Children six and under are not allowed in the hot tub. Ages 7+ with an adult 18 yrs or older, ages 13-17 with a buddy the same age range. The sauna is open for those ages 18 and up.
- Lap swim capacity is (6) six swimmers per lane.
- Please follow lap swim etiquette, including circle swimming when (3) three or more swimmers are sharing a lane.
Single Session Admission Rates (per person):
- Lap Swim- $6 Resident, $7 Non-Resident
- Water Aerobics & Vollebyall - $7 Resident, $8 Non-Resident (1 Hour)
- Open Swim- $5 Resident, $6 Non-Resident
- Training (Kids' Wading) Pool- $5 Resident, $6 Non-Resident
For more information on admission call: 360.675.7665 Ext. 0
Reservation Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Reservations are suggested for all pool activities - lap swim, open swim, water aerobics, water volleyball, training (kids) Pool, and hot tub. Reservations require payment at time of reservation.
Reservations cancelled at least two hours in advance of the scheduled swim reservation time will receive a credit to their eSoft account to be used for a future swim. Reservations cancelled less than two hours in advance of the scheduled swim time will forfeit the entry fee and/or have a punch deducted from the patron's punch card.
No Show's will forfeit the entry fee and/or have a punch deducted from the patron's punch card. If a patron has three no-shows in a 30-day period, their account will be put on hold for the following 30 days. While the patron account is on hold, they may utilize the facility on a space available basis by registering at the front desk.
JVMP Swim Lessons!
JVMP offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim Programming year round. The swim program is used to teach our community the importance of safety in and around water and promote stroke development and improvement for all ages!
- Parent/Child (Aquatots & AquaKids): Ages 6-36 months with guardian in water- Introduction to water and transition to preschool classes when swimmers reach 3 years of age. Learn about safety and surface recovery in water.
- Preschool 1, 2, 3: Ages 3-5 years old only- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced preschool swim classes. Swimmers will learn age appropriate terminology for swim skills and water safety. (Swimmers who pass all preschool classes must reach 6 years of age before entering LTS classes. Preschool 3 (Advanced) once reaching the age of 6, will enter LTS 2)
- LTS (Learn To Swim) 1-6: Ages 6-14 years only- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced LTS Swim classes. Swimmers will learn level appropriate terminology that changes at LTS 3 to stroke specific terms. (i.e. front stroke becomes freestyle; frog swim becomes breaststroke etc.) Intermediate Swimmers in LTS 3 must complete the 5 elements of the Water Competency Sequence before entering Upper LTS classes. LTS 4, 5, & 6 are for Advanced Swimmers who will learn stroke refinement and distance swimming. LTS 6 includes diving skills and basic lifesaving skills.