Welcome to Extra Innings Muskegon online scheduling system.
All lessons must be paid for at the time of scheduling, whether done online or over the phone. There is a 24 hours cancellation policy on all lessons. Any lessons cancelled inside of 24 hours for any reason will be charged a $15 fee.
If you haven't already done so, you will need to create an account. You can do so by clicking on the "Click here to register" link below the box to the right of the screen.
Call us with any questions, at 231-799-8172
Training Facility Rules & Regulations
- Adults (15 years old and older) must feed the pitching machine.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults are responsible for the actions of the youths in the training facility and batting cage.
- No Food, candy or gum chewing is allowed in turf area.
- Water bottles, gatorade bottles and thermost are only allowed in turf area
- Misconduct will result in immediate termination of privileges.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn. No cleats allowed
- Batters and feeders must wear helmets at all times while in the batting cage.
- Batter must provide own feeder.
- When pitching or operating pitching machine, or soft toss, you must stand behind the safety net.
- Please take practice pitches before inviting the batter into the cage. Adjustments to speed will greatly alter the flight path of the ball. No adjustments should be made once the batter has entered the cage.
- The only people swinging a bat are those in the cages.
- Once your time is up, please stop the machine and put all balls back into the bucket.