Please remember when reserving time slots at the pool, that the first hour of every day is limited to members 18 years of age and older. In response to many requests from members, beginning July 20th, we are allowing reservations in all lanes during the first hour of operation daily, as well as for the two lanes that remain for the rest of the day. We encourage everyone to use the reservation system when possible. Lifeguards at the front desk can help make reservations for you as well. Please be respectful of others and limit reservations to no more than two consecutive blocks during a day.
Beginning Monday, July 6, the baby pool will re-open by reservation. We ask that families reserve no more than two consecutive blocks of time to ensure that all members who want to use the baby pool have the opportunity to do so.
Reservations for time slots are available beginning two days in advance.
Registration for the Woodley 2020 Season is now open! A few helpful hints:
- Please update your phone numbers. Accurate contact information is required in case of an emergency.
- If you are changing individuals on your profile or membership, please do not type over the name of an exiting person in your profile. You can have as many people in your profile as you would like. Go to the My Account tab and then select Add Family Member. When you select your 2020 Membership, you will then select the specific individuals for the 2020 Season.
- To remove a member from your profile, please contact us for assistance.
- If you were a Woodley Member in 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019, please do not create/register a new account. Please contact us for assistance.
- During the registration process, the membership agreement will show the full price of the membership. If you are purchasing with the Early Bird Discount, your credit card will be charged the reduced fee.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.