2021 POOL SEASON UPDATE:
Welcome to the 2021 pool season. The pool is scheduled to open Saturday, May 29th. As of May 8th, we are still in the planning stages for Health Department Restriections. Anticipate the following:
- Advanced registration required - limits on capacity
- Social distancing from non-family members
- Masks when in the pool building (registration and restrooms)
- COVID-19 symptom free (no fever, etc.)
- Subject to change based on County guidance
Please come back for additional updates.
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON ACCOUNTS: If your account was not activated by the time the pool closed last year (for example, your photos or waiver were not submitted), or if you account was delinquent as of May 2021, your account has been purged from the system and you will need to reapply for a new account.
With this new registration process, photos are required to help the guards identify residents. Please add each family member's photo to your profile. Additionally, a waiver will be required to be signed and submitted by each individual being registered in order to activate your membership this year.
The pool is now open with reservations only. Please book only one block every other day so everyone can enjoy the pool.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE GOING TO THE POOL:
- Advanced reservations must be made for each person planning to attend via the 'Sign up for Camp/Class' feature on the home page. Do not show up at the pool without a confirmed reservation.
- One time block, once every other day, please.
- If you are unable to attend at your reserved time, please cancel your reservation.
- Please bring your own chairs.
- Face masks required while not in the pool.
- COVID-19 symptom free (no fever, etc.).
- Please practice Social Distancing while at the pool.
Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in suspension of pool access.
If this is your first time logging into this system, use the 'Click here to Register' link by the login box.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.