2021 POOL SEASON (Updated for 7/14/21):
Welcome to the 2021 pool season. The pool is now open with the following minor restrictions:
- Advanced regestrations are no longer required
- Maximum capacity is limited to 75 people (first come, first serve)
- Guest Policy - Guest are now allowed. Each household will receive 10 free passes on their account and can use them when signing in guests at the pool. Additional passes will be $2/each payable at the pool. Guest over 18 will be required to sign an electronic waiver at the pool.
- Social distancing from non-family members
- Masks when in the pool building (registration and restrooms)
- COVID-19 symptom free (no fever, etc.)
- Subject to change based on additional guidance
Please come back for additional updates.
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON ACCOUNTS: If your account was not activated by the time the pool closed last year (for example, your photos or waiver were not submitted), or if your HOA account was delinquent as of May 1st 2021, your pool account has been purged from the system and you will need to reapply for a new account.
With this new registration process, photos are required to help the guards identify residents. Please add each family member's photo to your profile. Additionally, a waiver will be required to be signed and submitted by each individual being registered in order to activate your membership this year.
If this is your first time logging into this system, use the 'Click here to Register' link by the login box.
Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in suspension of pool access.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.