Welcome to the AFC registration portal. Please read this in its entirety before continuing to the next screen - there are a few quirks that you need to know about in order to avoid frustrations with the registration process. All members must register online and pay electronically.
WHY IS THERE A PAYMENT DUE IN NOVEMBER?
The membership authorized 10 payments of $310 per membership (of which $240 per payment is added to the value of your certificate). These payments were authorized to pay for the construction of the new bathhouse and are due by November 1 of each year. Four payments remain: 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Prior to making the 2017 payment, the value of a membership certificate was $2,415. After the payment is made, the value of the certificate will be $2,655.
Certificate holders (members who have purchased a certificate and have, or will be assigned, a membership number between 1 and 675) must pay the 2017 bathhouse payment on or before November 1, 2017.
HAVE I ALREADY MADE THE NOV 2017 PAYMENT?
Many members prepaid the 2017 payment at the time of paying dues. If you do not remember whether you prepaid you may check your financial records (a payment for dues and the certificate fee increase would have been $860, or a higher amount if optional items such as guest and babysitter passes were added), or you may check your esoft account. To check your esoft account, under Account, choose Memberships. Click on your certificate holder membership. Click details. On the right side of the screen, look at the amount in the initiation/assessment fee box. If it is zero, you have not prepaid.
HOW DO I MAKE THE NOV 2017 PAYMENT?
You have the option to pay by credit card (but will be responsible for the associated bank fees) or eCheck (no fees). Please read the instructions below as they will explain how to pay by either credit card or eCheck.
If you have not previously paid, in order to make the November 2017 payment:
* after logging into your esoft account, click on Membership. Do not use the drop down menu (for guest and childcare passes), click on the word membership.
* the November Certificate Holder Payment will appear as a "membership." Click on details. Click on purchase.
* click on calculate totals - the credit card fees will display but will only be charged if you pay by credit card.
* click on continue to purchase. Either enter your credit card details (if paying by credit card" or choose the "send" in a check option. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO PAY BEFORE YOU AGREE TO THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT AND SUBMIT ONLY CLICK A LINK TO PAY FROM THE EMAIL YOU WILL BE SENT AFTER YOU SUBMIT THE FORM.
* agree to the membership agreement.
* Submit. You must complete and submit this form before paying.
If you chose to pay by eCheck, instructions regarding how to pay by echeck will be sent to the email address listed as the primary email on your esoft account. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the email from esoft with payment instructions.
Remind me, how do I pay an AFC bill with an eCheck?
If you are not familiar with paying by eCheck, the following instructions may be of assistance.
* When you click the AFC Payment button, you will be taken to a secure website.
1. The $310 amount due will be prepopulated.
2. Type in the security code displayed on the screen. 2a. If the screen does not fully display, this may be a browser setting issue, click on the AFC payment button on the left and the screen will resize.
3. Enter your membership number in Invoice number field, and choose the option to pay from your bank account. If you cannot remember your membership number type in 999 and we will look it up for you.
4. Enter your account number - your account number is on the bottom right of your checks, do not enter dots, dashes or other random characters.
5. Enter your bank's nine digit routing number which is to the left of your account number at the bottom of your check, do not enter dots, dashes or other random characters.
6. Enter your first and last names and email address.
Once you have successfully paid, you will receive an email noting that you have made a payment to AFC, noting the amount you paid, for "goods and services." If you do not receive this email, you did not successfully pay.