Welcome to the AFC registration portal. Registration for MORNING GROUP SWIM lessons (only) is now open for those on the waitlist. Registration for morning group dive lessons will open shortly. Those on the waitlist may not register for anything other than morning group swim lessons. And registrations for memberships, teams, afternoon classes, or events will be deleted and payments refunded.
For certificate holders and those invited to register for a full summer rental, tenant rental, or emeritus membership, registration for the 2019 season is now open. Dues are due May 1, 2019. Through May 1, dues may be paid by either eCheck (no fees) or credit card (fees apply). After May 1, only credit card payments will be accepted for dues and certificate holders and rental members will be subject to a $50 late fee. Swim team, dive team, water aerobics, swim lessons, and men's tennis team fees are currently able to be paid in eSoft.
To register for the 2019 season: (1) click on memberships; (2) click “sign up” for the appropriate membership; (3) add any babysitter or guest passes that you wish to purchase. Note, you must enter the name of your sitter in order to purchase a babysitter pass. if you have not hired a sitter for the summer, defer purchasing a pass until you have hired that person – babysitter passes for “tbd” or “babysitter” will not be issued; (4) click continue to payment, (5) either enter your credit card information or choose to “send” in a check, in the case of the latter, make a note of the amount due – you will receive a link by email to make a payment by eCheck, (5) check the box agreeing to the membership agreement, and (6) click purchase now.
If you chose to pay by eCheck, use the link sent by email to make the payment. If you chose to pay dues as well as team fees by eCheck, you may use a single link to make all of the dues/team payments with a single eCheck.
Team fees may also be paid by credit card by clicking on Camps and Classes. Camps and Classes is also where you would register for classes, special events, or purchase a tennis key. Camps and Classes will continue to be updated as additional offerings become available. Note, new this year, most tennis offerings will be handled through the tennis pro’s website – stay tuned for details.
More Detailed Information
If you have questions about registration or navigating the AFC eSoft portal, please read these instructions as they should answer any questions.If you are a new member, the first time you log in to the AFC eSoft portal, you will need to set up your account by entering address, phone number, email and other information. You will also need to add your dependents. One member has already been listed, the spouse or domestic partner, and children may be listed as dependents. Adult children living away from home (other than full time college students), and other individuals, may not be listed as dependents unless permission is granted - email email@example.com to request such permission. AFC reserves the right to request proof of residence with the certificate holder before allowing individuals to be added to a membership. The improper listing of individuals as dependents may cause a membership to be suspended or forfeited.
Use of this registration system may require you to conduct multiple transactions. Your first transaction will be to pay your 2019 dues.
When you pay dues, you will need to choose the appropriate membership category. Those who own a certificate of membership must register as certificate holders. Those who have converted to an emeritus membership should register as emeritus members. Those who have been offered a 2019 summer rental membership should register as summer rental members. Within each membership category, there are multiple options. Certificate holders and summer renters should choose between a family membership (3 or more people in the family) or a 1-2 person membership (no more than 2 members in the family). Those choosing a 1-2 person membership will receive 20 free guest visits. Emeritus members must choose between a single person membership or a couples membership. Finally, certificate holders must choose between paying both dues and the November 2019 bathhouse payment now, or paying only dues now and making the November 1, 2019 on or before 11/1/19.In order to pay 2019 dues, click on Memberships. There are four options available to certificate holders paying dues for 2019:
(1) Family Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues AND 11/19 Bathhouse fee now – select this option if you have 3 or more people (including yourself) listed on your account AND you wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. The bathhouse payment ($240 certificate fee increase and $70 assessment) will populate. You will also have the option, by using drop down menus, to pay both (2019 and 2020) remaining bathhouse certificate fee increases and assessments.
(2) Family Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues now, pay 11/19 bathhouse payment later – select this option if you have 3 or more people (including yourself) listed on your account and you DO NOT wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. If you select this option, please remember to log into your AFC eSoft account and make the 11/19 payment prior to November 1, 2019.
(3) 1-2 Person Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues AND 11/19 Bathhouse fee now – select this option if you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed on your account AND you wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. The bathhouse payment ($240 certificate fee increase and $70 assessment) will populate. You will also have the option, by using drop down menus, to pay both (2019 and 2020) remaining bathhouse certificate fee increases and assessments. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
(4) 1-2 Person Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues now, pay 11/19 bathhouse payment later – select this option if you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed on your account and you DO NOT wish to make the November 1, 2018 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. If you select this option, please remember to log into your AFC eSoft account and make the 11/19 payment prior to November 1, 2019. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
There are two options available to Summer Rental Members
(1) Family Rental Membership – select this option if you have been offered a 2019 Summer Rental Membership and you have 3 or more people (including yourself) in your family.
(2) 1-2 Person Rental Membership – select this option if you have been offered a 2019 Summer Rental Membership and you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed in your family. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
Once you have chosen the appropriate membership, Click “sign up.”
If you will have a sitter bring your child to the club, next to “Child Care Pass” use the drop down menu to select “Yes.” Select the number of sitters you will have and enter the full name of each sitter. You must include the first and last name of the sitter; “TBD’ or “Sitter” or similar designations will not be accepted. If you have yet to hire your sitter for the summer, you may purchase a Child Care Pass at a later time, once your sitter has been hired.
If you would like to purchase guest passes, in the box next to “Individual Guest Passes,” enter the number of passes you wish to purchase.
Make a note of the sum of the items you wish to purchase (e.g., certificate holder dues of $600 plus 10 guest visits for $55 = $655). This is the amount you will enter into the amount due on your eCheck, if you pay by eCheck.
Then click “Continue to Payment.” You will be taken to a screen which will show the amount that you will owe if you pay by credit card. This includes the amount owed to AFC, plus the bank fees associated with a credit card purchase. If you wish to pay by credit card, enter your credit card information, check the box next to the membership agreement, and click “Purchase Now.”
If you wish to pay by eCheck, check the box next to “I would like to ‘send’ in a check for my payment.”
Check the box next to membership agreement, and click “Purchase now.”
After you click “Purchase Now,” if you chose to pay by eCheck, you will be emailed a link that you must use to pay dues by eCheck. Dues must be paid on or before May 1.
If you are also paying for swim and/or dive team by eCheck, after signing up and clicking purchase now for swim/dive team, you may add the amounts owed (e.g., $600 dues plus $135 swim team equals $735) and use any one of the links you are emailed to pay the sum using one eCheck.
Certificate Holders Seeking to have their membership rented out
Please select the appropriate rent-my-membership option, click sign up, and purchase now. Your membership will be rented by AFC to the family at the top of the waitlist. That family will pay dues. You will be responsible for making the Nov 1, 2019 payment. If you wish your membership to be rented to the tenant living in your primary residence, please email the membership manager.
Swim and Dive Team
You may pay swim and dive team fees by eCheck (no fees) by selecting the appropriate Swim/Dive Team “membership(s)” under the memberships tab. You will need to purchase a team membership for each swimmer/diver. Alternatively, you may pay for swim and/or dive team fees by credit card under the “camps and classes” tab.
NOTE, if you have a child or children participating in swim team, you must (1) pay the appropriate fee in eSoft AND register your child(ren) in swimtopia.
Receiving Official AFC Communications
Why does my profile contain a question asking if I want to receive emails from eSoft refer to “promotional” emails? Most of eSoft’s other pools do not have the benefit of a lengthy waitlist and they send marketing emails to increase membership. As the result, the check box in your profile that allows eSoft to send emails refers to “promotional” emails. Although AFC does not send marketing emails, the box allowing for “promotional” emails must remain checked if you wish to continue to receive email reminders, notices of meetings, etc.
What does the Account Balance in eSoft refer to?
The account balance is how much credit you have with AFC that you can use to fund purchases – AFC has been informally calling this AFC Buck$. You may have a positive balance in this account if you cancelled a class and were given a refund or if you made an overpayment. You may also have a positive balance in this account if you clicked on “fund account” and added money to your account. Your account balance may be used to pay for anything under Camps and Classes and for ePurchases at the Snack Bar. eSoft does not currently allow the Account Balance to be used for dues, certificate fee increases, or assessment payments. If your account balance is zero, that means that you do not have any credit available for use in making purchases.