Welcome to the AFC registration portal. Registration for MORNING GROUP SWIM AND DIVE lessons (only) is now open for those on the waitlist. Those on the waitlist may not register in eSoft for anything other than morning group swim and/or dive lessons. Any registrations for memberships, teams, afternoon classes, or events will be deleted and payments refunded. Waitlist members may also register for tennis clinics, please see the AFC website for a link.
Registration for 2019 Aug/Sept memberships is open to those who have received an invitation to register. After completing your profile and adding your spouse/dependents to the account, please click on memberships, select the 2019 Aug/Sept rental option, add any guest or sitter passes, and pay with a credit card.
Crab Feast and Adult Brunch
Certificate Holders, Full Summer Renters, and Emeritus Members may now register for the Adult Brunch (7/14) and Crab Feast (7/21). Click on camps and classes and then select either the Adult Brunch or Crab Feast option.
Registration for the 2019 season opened on April 1. Dues were due May 1. Several reminders were sent via eSoft to those who have not opted out of receiving communications from us via eSoft. If you opted out and wish to opt back in, please visit your profile and agree to receive communications via eSoft.
For those who have not paid dues, brief instructions regarding how to do so appear immediately below, and more detailed instructions follow.
To register for the 2019 season: (1) click on memberships; (2) click “sign up” for the appropriate membership; (3) add any babysitter or guest passes that you wish to purchase. Note, you must enter the name of your sitter in order to purchase a babysitter pass. if you have not hired a sitter for the summer, defer purchasing a pass until you have hired that person – babysitter passes for “tbd” or “babysitter” will not be issued; (4) click continue to payment, (5) either enter your credit card information, (5) check the box agreeing to the membership agreement, and (6) click purchase now.
Team fees may also be paid by credit card by clicking on Camps and Classes. Camps and Classes is also where you would register for classes, special events, or purchase a tennis key. Camps and Classes will continue to be updated as additional offerings become available. Note, new this year, most tennis offerings will be handled through the tennis pro’s website.
More Detailed Information
If you have questions about registration or navigating the AFC eSoft portal, please read these instructions as they should answer any questions.If you are a new member, the first time you log in to the AFC eSoft portal, you will need to set up your account by entering address, phone number, email and other information. You will also need to add your dependents. One member has already been listed, the spouse or domestic partner, and children may be listed as dependents. Adult children living away from home (other than full time college students), and other individuals, may not be listed as dependents unless permission is granted - email email@example.com to request such permission. AFC reserves the right to request proof of residence with the certificate holder before allowing individuals to be added to a membership. The improper listing of individuals as dependents may cause a membership to be suspended or forfeited.
Use of this registration system may require you to conduct multiple transactions. Your first transaction will be to pay your 2019 dues.
When you pay dues, you will need to choose the appropriate membership category. Those who own a certificate of membership must register as certificate holders. Those who have converted to an emeritus membership should register as emeritus members. Those who have been offered a 2019 summer rental membership should register as summer rental members. Within each membership category, there are multiple options. Certificate holders and summer renters should choose between a family membership (3 or more people in the family) or a 1-2 person membership (no more than 2 members in the family). Those choosing a 1-2 person membership will receive 20 free guest visits. Emeritus members must choose between a single person membership or a couples membership. Finally, certificate holders must choose between paying both dues and the November 2019 bathhouse payment now, or paying only dues now and making the November 1, 2019 on or before 11/1/19.In order to pay 2019 dues, click on Memberships. There are four options available to certificate holders paying dues for 2019:
(1) Family Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues AND 11/19 Bathhouse fee now – select this option if you have 3 or more people (including yourself) listed on your account AND you wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. The bathhouse payment ($240 certificate fee increase and $70 assessment) will populate. You will also have the option, by using drop down menus, to pay both (2019 and 2020) remaining bathhouse certificate fee increases and assessments.
(2) Family Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues now, pay 11/19 bathhouse payment later – select this option if you have 3 or more people (including yourself) listed on your account and you DO NOT wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. If you select this option, please remember to log into your AFC eSoft account and make the 11/19 payment prior to November 1, 2019.
(3) 1-2 Person Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues AND 11/19 Bathhouse fee now – select this option if you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed on your account AND you wish to make the November 1, 2019 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. The bathhouse payment ($240 certificate fee increase and $70 assessment) will populate. You will also have the option, by using drop down menus, to pay both (2019 and 2020) remaining bathhouse certificate fee increases and assessments. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
(4) 1-2 Person Membership for Certificate Holders pay dues now, pay 11/19 bathhouse payment later – select this option if you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed on your account and you DO NOT wish to make the November 1, 2018 bathhouse payment at the same time as you pay dues. If you select this option, please remember to log into your AFC eSoft account and make the 11/19 payment prior to November 1, 2019. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
There are two options available to Summer Rental Members
(1) Family Rental Membership – select this option if you have been offered a 2019 Summer Rental Membership and you have 3 or more people (including yourself) in your family.
(2) 1-2 Person Rental Membership – select this option if you have been offered a 2019 Summer Rental Membership and you have only 1-2 people (including yourself) listed in your family. This membership includes 20 free guest visits.
Once you have chosen the appropriate membership, Click “sign up.”
If you will have a sitter bring your child to the club, next to “Child Care Pass” use the drop down menu to select “Yes.” Select the number of sitters you will have and enter the full name of each sitter. You must include the first and last name of the sitter; “TBD’ or “Sitter” or similar designations will not be accepted. If you have yet to hire your sitter for the summer, you may purchase a Child Care Pass at a later time, once your sitter has been hired.
If you would like to purchase guest passes, in the box next to “Individual Guest Passes,” enter the number of passes you wish to purchase.
Then click “Continue to Payment.” You will be taken to a screen which will show the amount that you will pay by credit card. This includes the amount owed to AFC, plus the bank fees associated with a credit card purchase. Enter your credit card information, check the box next to the membership agreement, and click “Purchase Now.”
Check the box next to membership agreement, and click “Purchase now.”
Certificate Holders Seeking to have their membership rented out
Please select the appropriate rent-my-membership option, click sign up, and purchase now. Your membership will be rented by AFC to the family at the top of the waitlist. That family will pay dues. You will be responsible for making the Nov 1, 2019 payment. If you wish your membership to be rented to the tenant living in your primary residence, please email the membership manager.
Swim and Dive Team
You may pay for swim and/or dive team fees by credit card under the “camps and classes” tab.
NOTE, if you have a child or children participating in swim team, you must (1) pay the appropriate fee in eSoft AND register your child(ren) in swimtopia.
Receiving Official AFC Communications
Why does my profile contain a question asking if I want to receive emails from eSoft refer to “promotional” emails? Most of eSoft’s other pools do not have the benefit of a lengthy waitlist and they send marketing emails to increase membership. As the result, the check box in your profile that allows eSoft to send emails refers to “promotional” emails. Although AFC does not send marketing emails, the box allowing for “promotional” emails must remain checked if you wish to continue to receive email reminders, notices of meetings, etc.
What does the Account Balance in eSoft refer to?
The account balance is how much credit you have with AFC that you can use to fund purchases – AFC has been informally calling this AFC Buck$. You may have a positive balance in this account if you cancelled a class and were given a refund or if you made an overpayment. You may also have a positive balance in this account if you clicked on “fund account” and added money to your account. Your account balance may be used to pay for anything under Camps and Classes. AFC will be suspending use of AFC Buck$ for snack bar purchases at the end of June. eSoft does not currently allow the Account Balance to be used for dues, certificate fee increases, or assessment payments. If your account balance is zero, that means that you do not have any credit available for use in making purchases. If you wish to have a redund of the account balance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.