Here's how it works: Social Distancing HittTrax
- Register your team or as an individual (you will be placed on a team)
- Show up for your gametime. Batting tees will be set up for warm ups.
- A coach will moderate, work the machine and pick up the balls from behind a screen to the hitters.
- The hitters play a real game including balls, strikes, outs, singles, doubles, home runs, etc.
- Games run approximately 30 minutes for a 7inning game.
- All teams make the playoffs in the last week of the season and prizes will be awarded
Teams: 3 players per team
Format: Each team plays a double header per session, two 7 inning - 30minute games.
Price Individual - $200 per player
1. Games are 30 minutes or a max of 7 innings
2. No new inning can start after 25 minutes
3. Games can end in a tie
4. There is a Run Rule of 12 runs after 3 innings, 10 after 4, 8 after 5.
5. Teams must have at least 2 players present at the start of the game or it results in a 8-0 forfeit.
6. The number of players in the lineup must be set at the start of the game and can not be changed. If a team chooses to start the game with players from their roster that are not present, those players will record an automatic out until they arrive.
7. Each team will play a double header each week.
8. The last week of a season is a Home Run Derby and Single Elimination Playoffs.
9. Teams will be seeded prior to the playoff week.
In Game Rules 1. Helmets must be worn at all times
2. There will be one Ballpark staff acting as an umpire throughout the game
3. All calls by the umpire are final
4. All results by the HitTrax are final
5. There is no bunting
6. Any ball that is put in play that is not tracked by HitTrax will be replayed with the same count.
7. Foul balls or obvious strikes that are not recorded by HitTrax will be marked as strikes.