3. Emphasis on movements, and how you can move better.
4. Get Stronger, faster, quicker, more agile. The more athletic the better
5. Build a bigger motor. Add strength to the athleticism
6. Infuse athleticism into each each swing, stay away from looking robotic
7. Use “Intent driven training” and “objective feedback” as the primary focus when developing technique and movement patterns.
8. One ideal mechanical model does not exist in our system. Instead we allow the player to
arrive at his own personal movement pattern with guidance of what it’s like to more or less efficient
9. Each player is unique so we don’t force one way on each player. We don’t believe there is one right way to hit a baseball. We do believe there is a best way for
each individual to hit
10.Mindset. We create a culture and environment that encourages and emphasizes aggressiveness. We embrace failure and believe that learning how to self adjust from failure is the greatest path to learning. Trial and error is not only necessary it is a crucial part of the development process
Price: $60.00 Sign Up Deadline: April 6, 2019 Ages: 12 - 18 Date(s): Times: 11:00 - 12:15 pm *To receive a refund you must cancel on or before: Apr 6, 2019 11:00am